The company is one of the most successful and profitable growth stories in eCommerce. They are leading specialists for bikes and outdoor products in Europe. So, the company needs developers who will help to develop and operate ERP and shop system to 100% in-house and place importance on state-on-the-art technology, whenever possible. Diversity is one of their core strengths with IT. They are more than 40 specialists with different skills from more than 14 countries. The main language is English and they all share a great passion for what they do
What will you work with?
- Develop and maintain a high-performing self-developed ERP-system
- Setup and integrate a necessary interface with third-party
- Design and implement new features in co-operation with the colleagues
- Optimize and re-design existing components
- Integrate with new systems
What do we expect from you?
- You have a +3 years working experience with PHP 5.5
- You have already worked with Zend Framework 1.12, ExtJS and MySQL 5.6 (Percona Cluster)
- PHP 7.1 and Symfony 3.3 is a strong plus for you
- Buzzwords & programs/systems like MongoDB, RabbitMQ / PHP-amqplib, Redis, SOAP/XML/JSON, Imagick, PHPUnit, Elastic Stack
- You have knowledge in API usage, Bamboo, Capistrano, Jenkins, Go lang 1.7, Codeception are “nice to haves”
- You have a high affinity to eCommerce
- You are analytical, goal and detail oriented in your work
- SCRUM, agile Development and Jira is your passion
What do we offer?
- eCommerce Spirit;
- challenging projects;
- International team;
- Comprehensive corporate benefits, team events, fresh fruits and drinks;
- Support with relocation and foreign languages courses;
- Development opportunities (technical research, experiments, etc.).
- Employee discounts and bike leasing