Our client is one of the most successful and profitable growth stories in eCommerce. They are leading specialists for bikes and outdoor products in Europe. You’ll be a part of the team that was established in 2016. The company is building a new generation of in-house ERP system from scratch. Many interesting technical challenges are waiting for you! You will get experience with SOA architecture, JS, latest ExtJS framework, CSS3, SASS, HTML5, contracts communication with backend services, etc.
What will you do?
- In our agile flow, you will not simply develop, you will have influence in decisions regarding services and even be responsible for single services
- You will be responsible for writing clear, tested and documented code that delivers real business value
- You will be involved in creating UI for services which our colleagues really want to use
- You will take ownership of new generation systems based on SOA
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years experience working with JS and popular UI frameworks (Angular, ExtJS, etc.)
- You can learn new things easily.
- Experience using backend RESTful APIs
- Understanding of OO principles & good code design
- Understanding of full stack development
- Upper intermediate English
What do we offer?
- eCommerce Spirit;
- challenging projects;
- International team;
- Comprehensive corporate benefits, team events, fresh fruits and drinks;
- Support with relocation and foreign languages courses;
- Development opportunities.