Our client is building a satellite-based service to provide the world with access to near-real-time imagery from space. Their synthetic aperture radar (SAR) instrument can capture images through clouds, darkness and other obscuring elements, making it more reliable for operational use than optical camera systems. The team is a group of experts which consists of engineering, software development and radar technology.
What will you work with?
- Develop the web based service for customers to order and view satellite images
- Work closely with UI design and backend development to ensure optimal product
- Develop software development and testing practices
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years of experience of front-end development building web applications in an Agile environment
- Excellent coding skills and able to develop and maintain high quality code
- Good expertise in CSS3, ReactJS, ExtJS, AngularJS, and developing for responsive UIs
- UI design experience and an eye for visual design is a plus
- Good English and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience using git or Bitbucket
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks;
- A job that matters – you will be responsible for building the web services that customers depend on;
- Flexible hours;
- Great team;
- Startup culture;
- A quickly expanding company;
- Training opportunities, including conference trips;
- Part-time PhD is possible;
- The team is located within Otaniemi campus area (it is the biggest high-tech hub in Finland) in Espoo, Finland.