Our client is the leading guest feedback platform in the world. Their goal is to improve the travelling process from finding the best hotel to spending the best stay. So, the company collaborates with hotels and travel websites all over the world. The system analyzes hundreds of millions of travels reviews and transforms it into data visualizations for hotels all over the world.
You’re supposed to be a part of a great international team with experience in machine learning, natural language processing and big data technologies. We’re looking for the person who is keen on researching, prototyping and finetuning algorithms to solve novel problems to join the team. The team will encourage you to take on responsibility.
What will you do?
- Take responsibility for planning, execution and success of challenging projects;
- Ship great product to the client.
What do we expect from you?
- 2 years+ experience implementing beautiful and scalable web applications;
- Mastery in Ruby on Rails backend development;
- Experience building modern web applications with Elixir FW (Team works with Phoenix FW);
- Expert HTML & CSS knowledge. (Don’t worry, we have designers that write HTML/CSS for you.);
- Knowledge of relational databases (Team works with PostgreSQL);
- Understanding of TDD;
- English (Upper Intermediate level).
What do we offer?
- Flexible hours;
- Learning development;
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks;
- Team breakfast;
- Beer O’clock;
- Foreign languages classes;
- Team events;
- Sport groups;
- Adventure days